The 2016 Africa Oil Week showcases 130 speakers
LONDON, United Kingdom, September 20, 2016/ — The 2016 Africa Oil Week showcases 130 speakers with a high-quality exhibition, plus special features, cocktail receptions and dinners, five days of networking, state/corporate delegations, and much more – all inclusive in the delegate fee, and with well over 1,000 senior delegates in attendance from Africa, its Governments, and from leading companies around the world.
Giving insight into Africa’s leading oil-gas energy portfolio with Corporate speakers, leading thinkers, policy makers and Key Governments with worldwide delegations participating from: United States of America, Canada, Nigeria, Switzerland, Kenya, South Africa, Australia, Senegal, Uganda, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Angola, Mocambique, United Arab Emirates, Italy, Ivory Coast, Portugal, Ghana, Japan, Tanzania, Mauritania, Eritrea, Namibia, Ethiopia, Madagascar, Norway, India, Morocco, Guinea-Bissau, Malaysia, Argentina, France, Sweden, Somalia, Congo, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Egypt, Denmark, Comoros.
Special arrangements apply for South African/SADC countries, while selective sponsor packages are available for this landmark event.
The 23rd Africa Oil Week 2016 provides all-inclusive, inter alia:
- Leading Speakers on Africa’s oil, gas, LNG and upstream industry
- Government, Ministry and State Oil Company Delegations
- 23rd Africa Upstream Conference
- 15th Africa Independents Forum
- Exhibition – 100 + Exhibitors
- ExxonMobil Ice Breaker, Aquarium
- 78th PetroAfricanus Dinner in Africa, with Guest Speaker
- 4th Africa Local Content Forum
- 21st African Institute of Petroleum Luncheon
- 20th Annual “Big-Five” Board Awards
- 7th Global Women Petroleum & Energy Club Luncheon
- Africa Exploration Zone, and Corporate/State Speakers Corner
- 4th Young Professionals Meeting in Africa
- Law of the Sea: Special Africa Workshop
- Corporate Luncheons and Private Negotiations
- SEEP: Africa Workshop
- Official Cocktail Reception at CTICC
- Networking Reception at Mondiall Restaurant
- SA Rugby Museum Reception: Guest: Francois Pienaar, SA Rugby Legend
- Global Oil Press Club: Inaugural Africa Breakfast
- Annual African Institute of Petroleum, Africa Oil Legend Induction
- Traditional Braai-BBQ at Grand Africa Beach Café
- Networking Reception at Mitchell’s
- Unrivalled insights, connections, and post-Conference Presentations
Full Conference Details www.Africa-OilWeek.com
by APO on behalf of Global Pacific & Partners.